71213 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 71213: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- Parish: Ouachita Parish
- Centroid: Latitude 32.51, Longitude -92.119
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 25
- PO Box Addresses: 69
- Residential Addresses: 69
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2022, Maps updated: August 12, 2022.
Monroe, LA 71213 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 71213 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 71213 is contained within ZIP Code 71203 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 71203 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
West Monroe, LA
(1.9 miles WNW)
(2.7 miles SW)
(3.9 miles SW)
(4.3 miles W)
(4.7 miles SSE)
(5.5 miles ENE)
(8.8 miles ENE)
(13.1 miles N)
(14 miles W)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Old Ten, LA
(1.4 miles NW)
(1.9 miles W)
Highland Park, LA
(1.9 miles NW)
Fish Creek, LA
(2.4 miles NE)
(2.7 miles WNW)
East Parkview, LA
(2.7 miles ESE)
(2.7 miles NE)
(3.1 miles ENE)
Forest Home, LA
(3.1 miles NE)
(3.1 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 71213
Use HTL Address Research for a Louisiana Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Louisiana Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.