70784 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 70784: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- Parish: West Feliciana Parish
- Centroid: Latitude 30.887, Longitude -91.353
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 12
- PO Box Addresses: 143
- Residential Addresses: 144
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Wakefield, LA 70784 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 70784 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 70784 is contained within ZIP Code 70775 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 70775 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Saint Francisville, LA
(7.5 miles S)
(8.8 miles ESE)
New Roads, LA
(13.8 miles SSW)
(14.3 miles E)
(14.5 miles SSW)
(15.4 miles NNE)
(15.8 miles ENE)
(17.2 miles SE)
(17.6 miles SW)
(20.1 miles E)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.9 miles SSW)
Flower Hill, LA
(3.9 miles W)
(4.1 miles NE)
(4.1 miles SE)
(4.3 miles SSW)
Elm Park, LA
(4.3 miles SSE)
Laurel Hill, LA
(4.7 miles N)
(5.1 miles NE)
(5.5 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 70784
Use HTL Address Research for a Louisiana Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Louisiana Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.