Empire, LA 70050 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 70050: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- Parish: Plaquemines Parish
- Centroid: Latitude 29.371, Longitude -89.571
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 8
- PO Box Addresses: 108
- Residential Addresses: 109
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2019, Maps updated: August 2, 2019.
- 70050 2019 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 70050 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Louisiana Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Louisiana Data Comparison Tool - 2019 Demographics
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 70050
Use HTL Address Research for a Louisiana Address and get...
Empire, LA 70050 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2019)
ZIP Code 70050 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 70050 is contained within ZIP Code 70041 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 70041 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Louisiana Census Data Comparison Tool