Empire, LA 70050 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 70050: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- Parish: Plaquemines Parish
- Centroid: Latitude 29.371, Longitude -89.571
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 4
- PO Box Addresses: 88
- Residential Addresses: 89
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Empire, LA 70050 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 70050 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 70050 is contained within ZIP Code 70041 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 70041 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 70050
Use HTL Address Research for a Louisiana Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Louisiana Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Louisiana COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.